Check out the fresh round of enhancements and updates for Prism!
Part of Redefining Forest Technology is continuous improvement based on your feedback. With Prism, we’re planning for the next 20 years of forest technology by ensuring the Prism solution is up to date, and always getting better.
Hopefully you have picked up on changes in the Prism mobile and web application including :
- Faster grid creation across multiple stand polygons.
- Chains as a preferred unit of measurement for plot grids.
- Your last grid settings are saved for next time.
- Point sampling (variable radius) plot volumes now computed in the stand stock report.
- Minor user interface changes and fixes.
See some of these updates in action on the Prism page here.
Prism is an integrated forest technology we offer to forestry and natural resource professionals all over the Southeast. Prism reduces the hidden costs of cruising and inventory management through Automated, Map-Centric Cruising.
Prism updates are seamless – they automatically show up in the web app and mobile apps if you have automatic updates on.