The Web GIS for Forestry Solution helps forest asset managers across the southeast to meet increasing information demands through a single version of the truth.
Reliable, up to date information on forest assets is essential:
- What if everyone on your team was looking at the same tracts, stands inventory and treatments wherever they were working?
- Would it save time if your team had real time, consistent answers to operational questions from any device and anywhere?
- Does real time, anywhere access to what happened on a stand make a difference in the speed and accuracy of decisions?
- Do want confidence that the information you’re making decisions with is up to date and relevant?
The Web GIS for Forestry solution solves common forestry and natural resources challenges:
- A single version of the truth for forest assets, accessible by all, anywhere, on any device and in real time.
- Access of up to date maps, stands, and treatment history in smart device apps and a web browser.
- Reduce and even eliminate information delays arising from technically complex – and disparate – systems.
- A foundation for innovations like Planet Labs imagery, Op Tracker or Prism.
What can you Accomplish with the Web GIS for Forestry:
- Enable non-GIS users like managers a real time Excel reports of activities, expenses and inventory.
- Deplete standing inventory with information from settlements or scale system as harvests and thinnings occur.
- Simply, reduce risk and save time by reducing information system complexity.
- Automate mapping to shorten the production of professional maps for contracts, projects and contractors.
- Build on a solid foundation of standardized tools which are always up to date, backed up and architected to reliably function over the long term.
The digital age is here, are you ready?
- As the only Cloud Native solution in the market, the Web GIS for Forestry brings the power of real time apps and on demand information on modern devices.
- Reduced confusion over which information is correct or up to date.
- Built to function over the long term and reduced risk of obsolescence.
- Secure and backed data to protect your operations and exceed IT standards.
See what’s possible with The Web GIS for Forestry solution:
Web GIS for Forestry Editions to fit Operations of all Sizes:
- Lite: Just the basics in the ArcGIS Platform with web layers, maps, and basic mult-user relational data model.
- Essentials: Robust multi-user relational database with backups, update automation, mobile and web apps and custom reporting (PowerBI or Excel).
- Essentials Plus: Essentials plus integration to legacy other systems, advanced user database access, timber depletion and enhanced security.