We’re proud to offer a forest inventory solution that is like no other in the industry. We worked with our partner Lim Geomatics to design the next generation forest inventory solution based on Esri’s ArcGIS Platform. Our foresters have been using this new product on both large and small projects and the time savings and impact to quality of work are resounding.
Prism consists of an advanced web app and mobile application, both which are map centric, and support the entire workflow for cruising and field sampling. Plan your cruise in minutes with the web application, then sync data for offline use in mobile app; navigate to plots in the woods to tally trees and come back to the office and your cruise is worked up and ready to go – all without ever handling a single data file. Whether you’re a contract cruiser trying to maximize production and meet data quality requirements, or an analyst managing field crews, Prism will save you time and improve the entire process of acquiring inventory data.
- Online and offline imagery, data editing and maps.
- Imagery is automatically downloaded for work areas.
- Functional on all major consumer tablet hardware (Windows, Apple and Android).
- Single sign on (SSO) for secure access with single login for both mobile web and mobile applications.
- Cruise data is open and accessible in other Esri applications like ArcMap, ArcGIS Pro and a variety of Platform apps like Collector, Operations Dashboard or Explorer.
- Thoughtfully designed interfaces for ease of use, shorter project timelines and user adoption.
- Use your own stand data to set up cruises.
- Configure any type of tree or plot data fields and valid values in the web app and the mobile device will automatically change data entry based on the type of sampling for the plot being visited, e.g. survival check or pre-sale cruise.
- Configurable error checking for data quality controls.
- Updated and maintained directly through app stores and the web.
- Fully supported by SFC and Lim Geomatics.
- Low risk and economical yearly subscription model reduces up front costs compared to legacy technologies.